Community Sector Development Specialists (CSDS), is an initiative of JLA.
It provides confidential, supportive and collaborative training designed to increase knowledge, skills, employability and career opportunities in today's challenging competitive and dynamic work environment.
2019 Training Calendar available in Brisbane & Toowoomba locations
CSDS workshop Incentives:
- No price rise in 2019
- 2 people from same agency to same session gains a 15% discount on registration prices
This special applies to early bird and full registration prices.
Monthly workshops in 2 areas:
Always check prior to session with CSDS in case some dates/topic details have changed
For a generic CSDS registration form that is also a tax invoice please click here, complete and return to CSDS.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Underpinning all CSDS learning experiences is the belief that maximum learning arises from:
To create a more personalised and friendly learning environment most sessions are limited to a maximum of 18 participants.
- the participant's knowledge, skills and experiences from their real-world life
- sharing the lessons learnt from their experience base
- facilitation by real-world practitioners and educators
- small number of participants which fosters a more intimate, inclusive learning experience
Any session can be provided either in your agency and/or your local community, subject to negotiation with CSDS.